A kind and loving family in Cawongla (near Kyogle, NSW) are seeking a fun and energetic nanny to care for their 2 happy and active boys, aged 4 & 1.
The role will consist of caring for the boys, the eldest boy attends daycare on the Wednesday so the care will be for the 1 year old on this day. The nanny will be required to drive the boys to activities, daycare pick ups, prepare lunch for the children (evening family meal would be a bonus), keep play areas tidy and run errands from time to time.
The family are looking for a nanny to stay long term, as Mum is expecting her third child mid 2024 and are wanting a nanny to build a lovely bond with their beautiful boys and become a part of the family.
The nanny must be comfortable with either one of both parents working from home.
The nanny must be comfortable with pets and the family have two dogs.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the children
- Provide routine and structure
- Play and engage with the children
- Take the child out for outdoor play, park, skatepark, walks, organised activities etc
- Light household duties ie clearing up after meals, tidying of toys etc.
- Prepare lunches and snacks for the children, if time permits preparation of family meal (vegetarian/vegan)
- Grocery shopping/run errands occasionally
Days and normal hours -2 days – 16 hours
Tuesday 8.00am – 4.00pm
Wednesday 8.00am – 4.00pm
NOTE: Option of nanny staying overnight in a self contained granny flat and family are prepared to pay an extra 1-2 hours to cover travel costs
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3+years experience as a nanny or working in childcare
- Childcare qualification preferred but not essential
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Organised and reliable
- Display strong communication skills and speak english
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Able to swim
- Covid 19 Vaccinated
- Police Check
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record
- Non smoking/vaping
Job Reference: LLK181
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.