We are seeking a confident, and nurturing carer to take care of two very happy children aged 11 (M) and 6 (F) after school 3 days a week.
Work Type: Part Time – 15 hours over 3 days
Contract length: 6 month contract
Pay: From $26-$30 per hour
Days and times: Monday to Wednesday – 2.45pm to 7.45pm
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Collect the children from school.
- Either take home or to an after school activity
- Provide routine and structure to the children’s afternoons
- Oversee homework
- Serve dinner
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children
- Get the children ready for bed
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:-
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience caring for children
- Be fluent in English
- Be a calm and positive influence on the child
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills
Job Reference: LLH49
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.