A lovely family in Chatswood are looking for a confident, responsible and mature carer to assist them 5 afternoons a week and care for three children aged 12 (B), 12 (G) and 8 (G).
A drivers licence is essential and the families Auto car is to be used.
We are seeking a carer who will be firm but fair, who is fun and will engage with the children. You will oversee and assist with homework and follow the children’s already established routine.
Work Type: Part Time – 28 hours over 5 days
Contract length: 12 month contract
Pay: From $30 per hour
Days and times: Monday to Thursday – 1pm to 7pm & Fridays 2pm to 6pm
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- School pick ups using the family car
- Provide routine and structure to the children’s afternoons
- Assist and supervise with homework
- Prepare and cook nutritious meals for the children
- Assist with light household duties i.e. laundry, unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:-
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience
- Have a drivers licence and be a confident driver
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills
Job Reference: LLRV47
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.