A beautiful family in Bronte are looking for a nurturing and pro-active nanny to join their busy household and take care of the two children aged 8 (G) and 5 (G) three days a week on a part time basis, and become part of their family.
The successful nanny will be required to be fun and playful and enjoy getting down on the kids level to play with them. It is important that the nanny will be pro-active and understand what would help mum whilst also sticking to a routine.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Drive and collect the children from school
- Take home or to an agreed activity
- Assist with homework
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children
- House management tasks such as dinner and snack preparation for the children only, folding laundry etc.
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Long term permanent
Pay: $30 per hour + petrol reimbursement
Note: Need to be a confident driver and own a car
The days and hours are approximately 9 hrs per week over 3 days
Monday 3.00pm to 6.00pm
Tuesday 3.00pm to 6.00pm
Thursday 3.00pm to 6.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Have a least 3 years’ experience caring for children
- Be reliable, pro-active and a good communicator
- To be a confident driver and have use of a car
- To be speak French, Greek or Spanish would be beneficial but not essential
- To be able to swim
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
Job Reference: LLB111
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.