A lovely and busy family in Carindale/Brisbane are seeking an experienced, bubbly and energetic nanny to assist them with their boys (2.5yrs and 3weeks).
Strong preference will also be given to someone that speaks a second language.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for children
- Plan and engage age appropriate activities.
- Follow the children’s routine
- Cooking for the family (Occasionally)
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: 6 months with the possibility to extend long Term
Pay: From $30ph depending on experience
The days and normal hours are – 2 days – 7 hours
Thursday 4.30pm – 8.00pm
Friday 4.30pm – 8.00pm
There is a possibility the hours will increase for this role after 3-4 months when Mum returns to work and will likely be 12.00pm – 8.00pm (Thurs and Fri).
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny or child care experience
- Childcare qualification (Preferred)
- Newborn and toddler experience
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- Energetic and Engaging
- Bubbly personality
- Enjoys sports and is fit, healthy and active
- Can commit long term
- Preference for a second language to be spoken
Job Reference: LLC127
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.