We are seeking a highly experienced calm and nurturing nanny to assist a busy family in Clovelly. The nanny will be responsible for caring for an active, happy and playful 12 month old baby boy girl.
The family would like someone who is extremely committed and will be able to stay with them on a long term basis and build a lovely bond with their little girl.
Experience with babies and toddlers is a must for this role.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the child
- Provide routine and structure
- Plan, engage and play age appropriate activities
- Take the baby out for walks, to the park, library etc
- Assist with light household duties i.e.general tidying up after the baby and keeping the main areas tidy,unloading/loading dishwasher etc
Start date: Mid June
Contract Length: Contract: 12 months – permanent long term
Pay: From $30-33 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours over 2 days – 16 hours
Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Friday 8.00am – 3.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 10 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Child care qualification (preferred)
- Baby/Toddler experience
- Nurturing, calm and happy confident personality
- Motivated and reliable
- Organised, tidy and hygienic
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak good English
- To be fit, healthy and active
Job Reference: LLC130
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.