A warm and open family living in Darling Point in the beautiful Eastern Suburbs of Sydney are seeking a mature, nurturing and pro-active nanny / house manager to care for the three fun and active children aged 8 years old (G), 7 years old (G) and 4 years old (B) and to also to help with the running of the house.
The majority of the day will be to help organise the childrens week by preparing lunches, and dinners, the children’s laundry, tidying the children’s bedrooms and areas in which they play, grocery shopping and running errands.
Full day care of the children will be required during school holidays.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the children before and after school, and all day during the school holidays
- Oversee homework
- Drive to after school activities
- Batch cook lunches and dinners for the family
- Attend to the families laundry
- Run errands from time to time
- Assist with some light household duties i.e. general tidying up the children’s bedroom and main rooms of the house
Start date: ASAP
Pay: $33 per hour
The day and normal hours (start times can be flexible) are:-
Over 3 days – 27.5 hours
Monday 7.30am to 6.00pm
Tuesday 8.00am to 6.00pm
Wednesday 12.00pm to 6.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience
- Speak good English
- Be organised
- Be a competent cook
- Kind and firm approach
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLDP122
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.