We are seeking a caring and energetic nanny to assist a lovely family in Darling Point. The care will be for 2 happy boys, a bright and thoughtful 6year old and a playful and social 3 year along with a new baby that will also join the family in Feb.
Experience with newborns would also be advantageous. The role is expected to evolve as the newborn grows and the mother returns to work.
The family would like to find a lovely nanny who is aligned with their values and who can build a long lasting relationship and bond with the children.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Care of the children
- Pick up from school
- Keeping children in established routines
- Play and engage with the children
- Preparing healthy nutritious meals and snacks
- Light household duties – Children’s laundry.Maintaining tidy/clean kitchen and working areas of the home. Working with the children to keep their play areas tidy.
- Grocery Shopping and Running Errands (occasionally)
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 12 + mths Permanent long term
Pay: From $30per hour depending on experience
Note: Full drivers licence required
The days and normal hours over 3-5 days – 25 + hours
Monday – Friday (Preferred but flexible)
Flexibility on total hours and times for the right candidate. Potential for additional hours for the right candidate and babysitting on occasion.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3-5 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Child care qualification (preferred not essential)
- Newborn experience
- Current First Aid
- Current working with children’s check number
- Patient and caring
- Motivated and reliable
- Speak fluent English and display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Able to prepare and cook nutritious meals and snacks
- Non Smoker
- Full Clean Drivers Licence and comfortable with driving in Sydney
Job Reference: LLD112
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.