The nanny’s responsibility will be to care for the children and help keep them in their routines. Morning outings to park, followed by lunch and naps/quiet time then some age appropriate learning activities for the afternoon. We are looking for a nanny who loves to encourage and be part of children’s individual growth.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for children
- Follow the children’s routine
- Assist with some light household duties tidying up the main areas of the house and keeping surfaces clean.
- Take the children out to activities/outings ie park , library etc.
- Prepare lunch and snacks for the children
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 6-12 months – permanent long term
Pay: From $30-35 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are – 2 days – 16 hours
Monday 8.00/9.00am – 4.00/5.00pm
Tuesday 8.00/9.00am – 4.00/5.00pm
Possibility of some additional hours on a Wednesday as well if this would suit the nanny.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny experience
- Childcare qualification
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- Calm and Nurturing
- Long term commitment
Job Reference: LLL120
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.