The role is to support the family they are working from home , follow routines, engage and play with the baby, to be confident at organising and running a household, prepping meals and helping with laundry and light household duties.
The family would like the nanny to have a genuine love of children and to stay long term and build a lovely relationship with the whole family. A childcare qualification would be preferred though not essential.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the baby
- Follow the babies routine
- Play and engage
- Assist with some light household duties i.e. Keeping main areas of the house tidy(kitchen, lounge rooms) and stocking up bags, prams and nursery drawers with nappies.
- Changing bedding
- Some meal prep for the family and basic cooking (occasionally)
- Laundry – Washing and folding
- Grocery Shopping occasionally
- Preparing bottles/solids and cleaning of bottles for the baby
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 12 months – permanent long term
Pay: From $30- 35 per hour depending on experience plus entitlements
The days and normal hours are – 3 days
Flexibility for the right candidate
Extra hours may be required from time to time
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny experience
- Childcare qualification (Preferred not essential)
- To have a driver’s licence (Only for getting to work)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- Calm and Professional
- Fit, Active and Healthy
- Non Smoker
Job Reference: LLE118
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.