A loving and busy family in Fairlight are seeking a patient and highly organised nanny to care for their children (Two girls -5 yrs and 3yrs). The family will also welcome a new baby, early Dec.
A nanny that is experienced in engaging and having fun with the children, spending time indoors and outdoors and providing stimulating and creative activities which will support the children’s learning milestones and development.
A nanny that is safe and health conscious, is reliable, responsible, trustworthy and honest. The family are looking for a nanny who will build a lovely bond with their family and support Mum with the day to day household. Someone who has a genuine passion and love of children.
The family will welcome a new baby into the family early Dec. Initially there is no need for the nanny to provide much care for the new-born though this may change over the coming weeks/months.
The eldest child attends school 5 days a week and the 3yr old is in early learning Mon, Thurs and Fridays.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the children
- Follow the children’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the children’s development
- Take the children out to activities or the walk to the park or accompany Mum to activities for the children when required.
- Preparation of basic food and snacks for the children
- Washing, Folding and putting away the children’s laundry
- Light household duties.. Generally keeping main areas and surfaces of the home clean and tidy and unpacking and stacking dishwasher, putting toys away. Any extra assistance to help Mum out would be greatly appreciated.
Start date: Jan Start
Contract Length: Long Term
Pay: $40 p/h depending on experience
The days and normal hours are:- 5 days – 32-38 hours per week
Tues – Sat
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3+ years experience as a nanny/mothers helper or working in child care
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English. Knowledge of Italian is a bonus but not a must.
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non smoking
- Able to cook healthy nutritious meals for the children
- Up to date with all vaccinations
Job Reference: LLF132
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.