A family living in the beautiful Northern Beaches suburb of Bayview are seeking an experienced, confident and loving nanny to care for their 4 month old baby boy, 5 days a week.
You will be encouraged to be outdoors and take the baby on walks around Bayview and Mona Vale. Everything you need is within walking distance so there is no requirement to drive only to be fit and active.
We are looking for a nanny who is passionate about children, who is polite, punctual and who can get down onto child’s level and play, and also plan age appropriate activities.
The family have 2 dogs and a cat, but they do not need to be attended to.
Work Type: Full Time – 45hrs over 5 Days
Start: Mid January 2019
Contract length: 6-12 months ongoing
Pay: From $28ph-$35ph
Days & Hours*:
Monday to Friday 7.00am to 4.00pm
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Following the babies’ routine
- Plan fun and educational activities for the child
- Able to cook meals for the parents whilst the baby is sleeping
- Assist with some light household duties i.e. general tidying up, tidying their bedrooms and clearing up after meals and the family laundry
- Assist the family with any ad hoc errands that may need to be done from time to time
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:-
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny / baby experience
- Have experience in planning fun and age appropriate activities for child
- To be fit, active, and love the outdoors
- Be able to swim
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLNB36
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.