We are seeking a fun, happy, confident and nurturing nanny to assist a busy family in Dural. The nanny will be responsible to care for a very happy, outgoing, bright 19 month old little girl that loves the outdoors.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Care for the child
- Provide routine and structure
- Provide age appropriate activities
- Take the child to activities i.e. parks, beach, library , aquariums, museums , swimming, ballet etc.
- Assist with light household duties i.e.general tidying up and keeping the main areas of the house tidy and surfaces clean.
- Laundry for the family (washing and ironing)
- Run errands (occasionally)
- Prep and Cook meals for the family
- Grocery Shopping
- Run Errands (as required)
Start date: 10 Jan 2021
Contract: 12 months – potential to extend
Pay: From $28 per hour depending on experience
Note: Full drivers licence required
The days and normal hours over 5 days – 35-45 hours
Monday 12.00pm – 8.00pm
Tuesday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Wednesday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Friday 12.00pm – 9.00pm
The family requires at least 35-45 per week.
Must be flexible as the mother travels for work and to be available for overnights occasionally and also to travel with the mother when required.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3-5 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Bachelor of Education /Child care (preferred)
- Experience travelling with a family (preferred)
- Nurturing, calm and happy personality
- Motivated, confident and reliable
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Be able to swim
- Full Drivers Licence and clean driving record
- Police Check
Job Reference: LLD98
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.