We are seeking a caring, conscientious and fun person to assist a family in Mosman. The family has two daughters (6 and 13) both who attend school in North Sydney. They are based on the slopes of middle harbour and have immediate access to a wide range of activities – pool, beach, playground.
A car can be supplied for undertaking of the duties or a mileage rate can be applied for use of the candidates vehicle (assuming the family believe it is of a safe standard).
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Helping the girls get ready for school and packing lunches
- Taking girls to school
- Organising and taking girls to after school activities
- Cooking the girls dinners and washing
- Supporting the girls with their homework and projects
- Assist with agreed household duties, to include
- Weekly shop and ad hoc restocking
- Laundry – wash and dry
- Tidying main living areas and making sure girls rooms and toys are tidy
- Overseeing cleaners
- Run errands as requested e.g. parcel pick up, dry cleaning
- Be available to meet maintenance trades at agreed times
Start date:1st March 2021
Contract: Permanent long term
Pay: From $30 per hour plus bonus structure.
Remuneration will be attractive for the right candidate 4 weeks holiday based on mutual agreement between the family and nanny
Note: Full drivers licence required – A car can be supplied for undertaking of the duties or a mileage rate can be applied for use of the candidates vehicle (assuming the family believe it is of a safe standard).
The days and normal hours over 5 days – 37.5 hours (Flexible)
The family have proposed the following hours as a basis for discussion but are also happy to discuss alternate arrangements that may suit the right candidate better. The family also have a farm on the South Coast and may operate from there at times in holiday periods, full facilities can be provided for the candidate to stay and experience rural life and the beaches on the South Coast.
Monday 7am – 11am & 3pm – 6.30pm
Tuesday 7am – 11am & 3pm – 6.30pm
Wednesday 7am – 11am & 3pm – 6.30pm
Thursday 7am – 11am & 3pm – 6.30pm
Friday 7am – 11am & 3pm – 6.30pm
Monday to Friday 7.30am – 6.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are
- Health conscious and keen to get the girls out and away from their devices!
- Significant experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Child care qualification
- Current First Aid
- Current working with children’s check number
- Caring, calm and nurturing personality
- Able to fit in with a busy family and be part of the team
- Motivated and reliable
- Speak fluent English and display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active and able to swim (as kids love spending time in the pool)
- Able to cook and provide / encourage healthy foods
- Non smoker
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLM110
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.