This role will suit someone who enjoys a healthy lifestyle.
The day will be include activities such as going on walks, to the park, pool, play group, maybe an activity such as dancing, library, beach, national park, home activities craft, baking, reading books, songs. A little learning also to be included.
A childcare qualification and experience with the Steiner style of learning would be advantageous for this role.
You will be a nanny that is highly organised, responsible. and happy to help with light household duties, running errands and help prepare meals.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the child
- Follow the child’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate activities to assist in the child’s development
- Take the child out on outings, to activities etc
- Assist with some light household duties- Clearing up after meals and tidying up after activities, putting away toys ,unstacking/stacking dishwasher, light vacuum , mop etc.
- Laundry for the child
- Able to cook healthy nutritious meals/meal prep for the child
- Run errands ie post office run etc
- Picking up of groceries
Start date: Flexible for immediate or Jan Start
Contract length: Long term/permanent
Pay: From $35-45 per hour depending on experience inclusive of super
The days and normal hours are – 5 days – 38 hours per week
2 x 8.5hr days & 3 x 7hr days
6:30am x 2 mornings
8am x 3 mornings
3pm finish x 5 days
Note: Full Drivers Licence and own vehicle (Kms and petrol to be reimbursed)
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years nanny/child care experience
- Childcare qualification – Min certificate 3
- Have a current first aid certificate – preference for senior First Aid which includes CPR and Anaphylaxis
- Working with Children’s check
- Display strong communication skills and speak excellent English
- Non Smoker
- Strong swimmer
- Fit, Active and Healthy
- Full Drivers Licence and clean driving record- confident driver – Own car – Petrol and kms to be reimbursed
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Police Check
Job Reference: LLL182
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.