A lovely family in Woollarha are looking for an experienced, confident and nurturing nanny to become part of their family and have sole charge care of their two aged 3yrs (F) and 20 months (M) 3 days a week.
The nanny will be required to sometimes stay later to cover for evening functions, but always with plenty of notice/ and by request.
The lucky nanny who gets this role will be required to provide a fun and stimulating environment for the two children to thrive in and also assist with maintaining the running of the house.
Work Type: Full Time – 36 hrs over 3 Days
Start: February 2019
Length: 12 months with option to Extend
Pay: Compensate with experience
Days and times: Wednesday to Friday 7am to 7pm
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Follow the children’s established routines
- Take outside to activities
- Plan fun and age appropriate activities for both children
- Cook nutritious meals for the children
- Assist with some light household duties whilst children are napping i.e. general tidying up, the laundry etc
- Assist the family with any ad hoc errands that may need to be done from time to time
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:-
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny experience
- To have a childcare qualification
- Have a driver’s licence and to own a car is preferred but nor essential
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have a driver’s licence and to own a car is preferred
- Be able to swim so to be able to take the children swimming
- To be a non-smoker
- To be fit, healthy, and love the outdoors
Job Reference: LLW46
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.