We are seeking a calm, organised and loving nanny to assist a busy family in Greenwich. The family have 3 happy girls(7 yr old, 4 yr old and 1 yr old). The care will be predominately for the 2 older children.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be
- Care for the children
- Provide routine and structure
- Pick up from school /day care
- Take to after school activities (when required)
- Assist with light household duties i.e. General tidying of the house,empty dishwasher, keeping surfaces and main areas tidy.
- Laundry – Bring in the washing and fold
- Assist with homework
- Prepare lunches and evening meal for the children
Start date: Late April/May 2021
Contract length: Permanent long term
Pay: $30-32 per hour depending on experience
Note: Full Drivers Licence required and own vehicle – Kms and petrol to be reimbursed.
Days and normal hours – 3 days – 12 hours
Monday 3.30/4.00pm – 7.30pm
Tuesday 3.30/4.00pm – 7.30pm
Wednesday 3.30/4.00pm – 7.30pm
Some flexibility to be given in the hours. Additional hours may be required from time to time i.e. some evening babysitting.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 2-3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Calm and organised plus loving personality
- Motivated and reliable
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Basic Cooking skills
- Full Drivers Licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLG115
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.