The nanny’s responsibility will be to care for both children on Tuesday and the youngest on the other days along with drop off and pick up to preschool for the oldest. You will need to be capable of cooking a meal and helping out with some light household duties.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for children
- Follow the children’s routine
- Assist with some light household duties tidying up the main areas of the house and keeping surfaces clean.
- Plan, engage and play age appropriate activities
- The nanny will be required to cook a basic dinner for the children (Mum and Dad will look after themselves)
- Take the children out to activities/outings i.e. park , library etc.
- Assist with laundry (Hang out/bring in and fold)
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: Contract: 6 months with the possibility of extending long term
Pay: From $35 per hour depending on experience
Note: Full Drivers Licence required
The days and normal hours are – 2-3 days -25 hours
Tuesday 8.00am – 6.00/7.00pm
Wednesday 8.00am – 6.00/7.00pm (Flexible)
Thurs – Half or full day (Flexible)
Flexibility on hours. Tuesday needs to be a full day and Wed and Thurs can either be full days or e.g. Wed full day and Thursday half day. Possibility of just 2 days if the nanny is not able to do the extra half. Please ask for more details.
Additional hours may be offered in the school holiday period
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny or child care experience
- Childcare qualification (preferable but not essential)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- Energetic and fun
- Kind and Reliable
- Safety conscious and reliable
- Full Drivers Licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLH128
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.