We are seeking a positive, and interactive nanny to assist a lovely and busy family in Macquarie Links. The nanny will care for 3 happy boys children (9,4 and 3yrs of age).
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the children
- Keeping children in established routines
- Drop off/pick up from school/day care
- Play and engage with the children
- Cook nutritious and healthy meals for the family
- Take the children to activities ie swimming, boxing, karate or any other after school activities/appointments
- Light household duties -Clearing, washing up, keeping main areas of the house tidy.
- Run errands (occasionally)
- Grocery Shopping
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 12 mths -potential to extend into a long term position
Pay: From $35 p/h plus Superannuation and entitlements depending on experience
Note: Full drivers licence required
The days and normal hours….
Option 1 – 5 days Monday – Friday 11.00 – 7.00pm
Option 2 – 2-3 days Mon, Wed, Fri 11.00 – 7.00pm
More hours can be offered and weekends if this is suitable for the nanny.
Flexibility on hours and times for the right candidate
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3-5 years experience as a nanny/household manager or working in child care
- Current First Aid
- Current working with children’s check number
- Positive, Interactive, bubbly
- Motivated and reliable
- Speak fluent English and display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non Smoker
- Full Drivers Licence required
Job Reference: LLM114
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.