We are seeking a positive, and interactive nanny to assist a lovely and busy family in Macquarie Links. The nanny will care for 3 happy boys children (9,4 and 3yrs of age).
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the children
- Keeping children in established routines
- Drop off/pick up from school/day care
- Play and engage with the children
- Cook nutritious and healthy meals for the family
- Take the children to activities ie swimming, boxing, karate or any other after school activities/appointments
- Light household duties -Clearing, washing up, keeping main areas of the house tidy.
- Run errands (occasionally)
- Grocery Shopping
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 12 mths -potential to extend into a long term position
Pay: From $30 p/h depending on experience plus entitlements
Note: Full drivers licence required
The days and normal hours over 5 days – 40 hours +
Monday – Friday 8.30 -4.30pm
More hours can be offered and weekends if this is suitable for the nanny.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3-5 years experience as a nanny/household manager or working in child care
- Current First Aid
- Current working with children’s check number
- Positive, Interactive, bubbly
- Motivated and reliable
- Speak fluent English and display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non Smoker
- Full Drivers Licence required
Job Reference: LLM114
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.