A professional and loving family in the Inner West suburb of Marrickville are seeking an experienced, nurturing and reliable nanny to care for their happy 7 month old baby girl, two times a week.
Currently the baby sleeps 2.5 hours during the day. It would be great for the nanny to assist with the baby’s food prep, laundry, and tidying areas where working.
We are looking for a nanny who loves to encourage and be part of children’s individual growth and development, whilst installing positive values.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the baby two full days a week
- Follow the child’s routine
- Assist with some light household duties i.e. food preparation and tidying
Start date: 3rd May 2021
Contract: At least 9 Months with possibility of extending
Pay: $30 p/h
Note: To have a drivers licence and be a confident driver (family automatic car provided)
The days and normal hours are – 2 days – 18 hours
Monday 9.00am – 6.00pm
Tuesday 9.00am – 6.00pm
*Some flexibility in hours will be required on occasion, with sufficient notice provided.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny experience
- To have a drivers licence and be a confident driver (family automatic car provided)
- Be able to swim
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- To be a non-smoker
Job Reference: LLM123
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.