We are seeking a reliable and caring nanny to assist a busy family in Scotland Island. The care will be for a sweet, easygoing and self contained 4 yr old girl.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Care for the child
- Provide routine and structure
- Pick up from daycare
- Prepare the evening meal for the child
- Grocery shopping (In relation to the child only if required)
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Permanent/long term position
Pay: $30-35 per hour depending on experience plus allowance to travel on the ferry and parking permit if needed.
Note: Full drivers license required (Nanny to drive the family car or own car)
Days and normal hours -3 days – 12 hours
Preferred Mon – Wed between the hours of 4pm – 8pm
Flexible for the right candidate
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 2-3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Adventurous, kind, hands-on
- Motivated and reliable
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- Cooking skills -Must be confident and proficient at cooking and actively willing to prepare dinner for the child – including meal planning and occasionally shopping for the required ingredients, or at least making requirements known in advance.
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record
- Must be able to swim
- Must be confident with dogs
Job Reference: LLM118
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.