A professional family in Mosman are seeking an experienced and nurturing nanny to care for their sweet and active 14-month-old little boy 2 – 3 days per week.
A nanny that is experienced in early childhood, open to engaging and interacting with the child, spending time outdoors, and providing stimulating and creative activities which will support the child’s growth, and development.
A nanny that is reliable, flexible, and honest and can follow routines and structure the day. The family are looking for a nanny who has a genuine passion for childcare and who will build a lovely bond with their beautiful little boy and become part of their family dynamic.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- To care for the child
- Follow the child’s routine
- Play and engage in age-appropriate creative activities to assist in the child’s development (including reading, dancing, singing, music, fine and gross motor skill activities)
- Take the child for walks in the pram
- Preparation of basic family meals
- Running occasional errands
- Driving the child to and from activities
- Taking the dog for walks and to the park with the child
- Generally keeping main areas and surfaces of the home clean and tidy
Start date: 11th January 2023
Contract Length: 12 months plus
Pay: Competitive salary for the right candidate
The days are: Tuesday and Thursday 8/9am – 5/6pm.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:
- 3+ years’ experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification preferred
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children check
- Have a driver’s license
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- Second language beneficial
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Up to date with all vaccinations
- Loves dogs
Job Reference: LLM130
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.