We are seeking a calm and nurturing nanny to assist a busy family in Mosman while they are working from home. The nanny will be responsible to care for an active, happy and curious 11 month old baby boy.
Experience with babies and toddlers is a must for this role.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the child
- Provide routine and structure
- Provide age appropriate activities
- Cook and prep meals for the baby (occasionally)
- Assist with light household duties i.e.general tidying up after the baby and keeping the main areas tidy. unloading/loading dishwasher etc
- Take the child to activities ie parks, library ,music, swimming etc (occasionally)
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: Contract: 9 months with the possibility of extending long term
Pay: From $30 per hour depending on experience
Note: Full Drivers Licence required
The days and normal hours over 3 days – 25.5 hours
Monday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Tuesday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm
The family would like the nanny to be flexible on hours.
Occasional extra hours offered if this suits the nanny.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3-5 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Child care qualification (preferred)
- Baby/Toddler experience
- Nurturing, calm and happy personality
- Motivated and reliable
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Be able to swim
- Full Drivers Licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLM127
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.