A lovely and busy family in Alexandria are looking for an experienced, confident, fun and nurturing nanny to become part of their family and take care of their 2 girls, a creative 6 yr old and an active 3 year old.
For now the care on Mon and Tues will be for the older child and if Friday is added the care will mostly be for the 3 yr old.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Care of the girls
- Follow the children’s established routines
- Pick up from school
- Take to activities (when required)
- Plan fun and age appropriate activities for both children
- Assist with homework
- Be able to meal prep and cook for the children
- Assist with some light household duties when time permits i.e. general tidying up, the laundry etc
Start date: Feb 2021
Contract: Permanent long term
Pay: From $30per hour depending on experience
Note: Full drivers licence required
The days and normal hours over 2-3 days – 8-17 hours
Monday 2.00pm – 6.00pm
Tuesday 2.00pm, – 6.00pm
Possibility of more hours through the school holidays.
Please Note: A part or full day may be added on a Friday making it 17 hours each week. The family would like the candidate to be flexible with this.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years nanny experience
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Current working with children’s check number
- Fun, confident and encouraging
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Be able to swim so to be able to take the children swimming
- To be a non-smoker
- To be fit, healthy, and love the outdoors
- Full Clean Drivers Licence (ideal but not essential)
Job Reference: LLA107
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.