We are seeking a nurturing, experienced and loving nanny to help a professional family in Balmain and care for the baby girl aged 12 weeks over 3 to 4 days each week.
The lucky nanny who gets this role will be required to provide a stimulating environment for the baby to thrive in, to take them outdoors, be active and have lots of fun with them.
Work Type: 27 – 36 hrs over 3 to 4 Days
Start: March 2019
Contract length: 6 months with option to Extend
Pay: $30 – $35 per hour including leave entitlements. Compensate with experience
Days and times:
Monday, Tuesday, Friday and possibly Wednesdays
8.00am to 5.00pm each day
An additional 4th day on a Wednesday is likely to be offered after a few months. It would be preferred if some flexibility can be added for the nanny to wok extra days when required.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Take care of all the babies nursery duties
- Follow the babies established routine
- Prepare and sterlise bottle
- Take out on nice walks
- Prepare the babies meals when started solids
- Assist with some child related household duties i.e. general tidying up and helping with some light housework i.e. laundry, unpacking and stacking dishwasher, folding clean clothes when time permits
- To cook the parents when time permits
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:-
- Experienced nanny with solid experience caring for newborns.
- Be mature, nurturing and caring
- To be active, with a fun and upbeat personality
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- To be open and honest and display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLBAL51
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.