We are seeking a very experienced, loving, proactive and supporting nanny to assist a busy family in Coopers Shoot. The nanny will be responsible to care for 2 lively, happy and active girls (5 yrs and 15 months), oldest child attends Kindergarten.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Caring for health, cleanliness, happiness, and general well-being of the children.
- Provide routine and structure
- Implement and provide age appropriate activities and engage with the children
- Pick up and drop off for the older child
- Assist with light household duties (ie sweep, wipe, organise). Tidy and help organise the children spaces, but also to be mindful of the household organisation as a whole.
- Laundry for the children and organise wardrobes
- Grocery shopping
- Cook for children
- Cook for the family (Basic meal prep occasionally)
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 12 months – Permanent ongoing- long term position
Pay: $64K p.a includes entitlements
Note: Full Drivers Licence required (own car preferred)
The days and normal hours over 5 days – 40 hours
Monday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Tuesday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Wednesday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Child care qualification
- Loving, supporting, good listener, proactive, engaged and well spoken.
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Basic cooking skills
- Tutoring skills (not essential)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- Be able to swim
- Full Drivers Licence and clean driving record plus own car
- Be ok with dogs
Job Reference: LLC104
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.