We are seeking a nurturing and reliable carer to assist a lovely family in Darling Point. The nanny will be responsible to care for a kind and easy going 7 year old girl.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Care for the 7 year old girl
- Pick up from school and walk home
- Provide routine and structure
- Assist with homework
- Take to tutoring lesson on the Monday
- Assist with light household duties i.e.general tidying up of the main areas, vacuuming, loading the washing machine.
- Prepare light snacks for the child
Start date: 4th May 2020
Contract length: 6 months Permanent
Pay: $30p/h depending on experience
The days and normal hours over 2 days – 6 hours
Monday 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Wednesday 3.00pm – 6.00pm ( This day can be flexible either Wed or Thurs)
Possibility of 1-2 hours extra per day
School Holidays to be an additional 8 hours approximately each week.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are
- 3 years experience working in child care or as a nanny
- Child care qualification preferred
- Nurturing and Reliable
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Full Drivers License ( preferred though not essential/optional)
Job Reference: LLD95
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.