A lovely family in Dulwich Hill are looking for an experienced, calm and positive nanny to care for their gorgeous 2 year old little girl for one to two days a week.
We are looking for a nanny who is very nurturing, preferably childcare qualified and reliable, who can take initiative and be part of the child’s individual growth and development. The nanny would be encouraged to read and engage in age related educational activities.
The nanny is not required to drive for this position.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Plan fun and educational activities for the child
- Follow her established routines
- Take the child outdoors for walks, exercise and on adventures to the library etc
- Prepare nutritious meals for the child only
- Assist with some light household duties i.e. general tidying up, clearing up after meals, the childs laundry
Start: March 2020
Contract Length: 6 months Permanent ongoing position
Pay: $28 plus Superannuation (dependent on experience)
The days and normal hours over 2 days (min 10- max 20 hours)
Tuesday 7.00am to 5.00pm (only required mostly every other week)
Wednesday 7.00am to 5.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny experience
- To have a childcare certificate (preferably)
- To speak Spanish or Portuguese would be a bonus but is not essential
- Have experience in planning fun and age appropriate activities for children as well as preparing food for toddlers
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit and healthy
Job Reference: LLD90
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.