A beautiful family in Bronte are looking for a nurturing and pro-active nanny to join their busy household and take care of the two children aged 7 (G) and 4 (G) three days a week on a part time basis, and become part of their family.
The nanny will be required to collect the children from the same school care and either take home or to an activity. On a Monday and Wednesday the nanny will be asked to start earlier so she can assist with some house management tasks such as grocery shopping, laundry, prep snacks and dinner.
The successful nanny will be required to be fun and playful and enjoy getting down on the kids level to play with them. It is important that the nanny will be pro-active and understand what would help mum whilst also sticking to a routine.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Drive and collect the children from school
- Take home or to an agreed activity
- Assist with homework
- House management tasks such as dinner and snack preparation for the children only, folding laundry, grocery shopping,
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children
Start: 15th August 2019
Contract Length: Permanent ongoing position
Pay: $30ph + petrol reimbursement
Days & Hours:
The days and hours are approx 17 hours over 3 days: –
Monday 1.00pm – 8.00pm
Wednesday 1.00pm – 6.00pm
Thursday or Friday 3.00pm – 8.00pm
Days and times can be a little flexible but the above days are preferred.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Have a least 3 years’ experience caring for children
- Be reliable, pro-active and a good communicator
- To be a confident driver and have use of a car
- To be speak French, Greek or Spanish would be beneficial but not essential
- To be able to swim
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
Job Reference: LLB87
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.