A loving family in Bellevue Hill are seeking an experienced, calm and nurturing nanny to care for their active 1 year old boy four (4) days a week.
The little boy likes to be play outside on his scooter and to play with a ball. He also enjoys music and dancing. We are looking for a nanny who is fun and active and likes to get down on the little boy level to interact and play. You will be bubbly, caring and friendly with a proactive approach to work.
There is a requirement to drive for this position and to use your own car is preferred.
Work Type: Permanent / 40 hrs a week
Start: June 2019
Contract Length: 12 Months Ongoing
Pay: From $30ph – $35ph including Superannuation with leave entitlements
Days & Hours: 4 days
Monday to Friday 7.00am to 6.00pm with Tuesdays off
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- To care for the children throughout the day
- To cook simple family meals
- Assist with laundry and light household duties during nap times
- Take the oldest child out to trips to the park, library, beach etc
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny experience
- It is preferred that the nanny has a childcare qualification
- Have solid experience caring for children / babies in a home environment
- To be a confident driver and to own a car
- Display strong communication skills
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
Job Reference: LLBH79
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.