A lovely family are seeking a nanny to care for their two children aged 9 (B) and (6) years old on 3 afternoons a week. The parents are separated and share the care of their children. The nanny will work 2 days in Bondi and 1 day in Rose Bay.
We are seeking a nanny who is empathetic, patient and considerate. The children have ADHD, so a nanny with some experience with working with children with special needs would be an advantage.
You will need to drive and you can use the family car.
Work Type: Permanent 10.5hrs / week
Contract Length: 12 Months Ongoing
Days & Hours: 3 Afternoons
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
3.00pm to 6.30pm each day
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Collect the children from school
- Prepare and cook meals for the children
- Assist and oversee the children homework
- Provide routine and structure to the children’s days and have fun with children
- Take to after school activities
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children when time permits
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years childcare experience
- Great if you have a childcare certificate but it is not essential but solid childcare experience is essential
- To be a confident driver and have experience driving in Sydney
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills
Job Reference: LLB91
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.