A lovely and busy family in Cabarita (Moving back to Drummoyne April 2020) are looking for an positive, confident, flexible and organised nanny to help run the household and care for the children before and after school – twins (1yrs of age), 9 year old and 7 year old.
We are looking for a nanny who is passionate about children, who can provide a loving and nurturing environment for the children to thrive in, who is well presented and a good role model for all the children.
The families ideal nanny will be a energetic , positive and happy and can keep up with the children. Someone who is neat and tidy and help keep the household in check. Wanting some one to be part of the family long term and to be extremely flexible.
You are required to drive for this position and have a full drivers license, the family do have a Manual car that is able to be used for school pick up and taken to /from after school activities.
Work Type: Permanent on going /longterm
Pay: $30ph upward depending on experience and qualifications
Note: Full Drivers Licence required (To drive family vehicle)
The days and normal hours are – 5 days – 40 hours
Monday – Friday
Flexible for the right candidate
Additional hours will be offered from time to time if the nanny is available
Full days with the children on school holidays and when the children are sick
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Care for all 4 Children (Clothed, fed and entertained)
- Homework help
- Run children to after school activities when required
- Making sure pantry and fridge is clean and tidy
- Fridge and pantry are always full
- Grocery Shopping
- Run Errands
- Cleaning of the home including bathrooms and mopping floors
- Able to cook nutritious evening meals for the family
- Lunches for the children
- Bed Linen washed once a week
Washing and ironing
The family’s expectations from their nanny are
- Household management/nanny experience
- Be willing to commit with the view to staying long term with the family
- Has experience in dealing with different age groups
- Be well presented with a neat and tidy appearance
- Energetic, happy and organised
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have a Police Clearance
- Display strong communication skills
- Clean driving record
Job Reference: LLC96
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.