A loving and busy professional family in the beautiful beach surburb Clontarf on the Northern Beaches are looking for a full time nanny to join their home and care the two children aged almost 4 yrs old (G) and almost 1 year old (B) 5 days a week.
The lucky nanny who works with this family will need to drive and use their own car and petrol used whilst transporting the children will be reimbursed at the ATO rate of .68c per km.
Work Type: Permanent – Full Time
Pay: $28 – $30 per hour
Days & Hours: 4 or 5 Days
Monday 7.15am to 6.30pm
Tuesday 7.30am to 6.30pm
Wednesday 7.30am to 6.30pm
Thursday 7.30am to 6.30pm
Friday 8.00am to 2.00pm
If working 5 days a week is not desired then the family will consider for one nanny to work Monday to Thursday and another to work the half day on a Friday.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Engage with the children and help achieve age appropriate developmental goals
- Take the children to pre-arranged outdoor activities
- Cook nutritious meals for the children and assist with preparation for parent’s meals if time permits
- Do a weekly grocery shop with the children
- Assist with child-related household duties i.e. general household management, tidying-up after the children, tidying their bedroom, folding and putting away childrens laundry, clearing-up after dinner, etc
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience caring for children
- Have a childcare qualification is desired but not essential if the nanny has many years experience working as a nanny
- Have a drivers licence and use own car
- Be able to swim
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have an approved working with children’s check number
- Be punctual and relaible
- Display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLC94
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.