We are seeking an active, reliable, calm and organised carer to assist a lovely family in Callaroy. The carer will be responsible to care for two fun loving girls aged 8 and 6 years old.
The nanny will be required to care for two girls aged 8 and 6 years. The girls are fun loving and outgoing and both compete in JiuJitsu and train 5-6 times a week. An ideal carer would get down at their level, be able to play and engage and be nurturing to their needs. You will be required to collect them from school in Narrabeen and take them along to their JiuJitsu practice in Brookvale 5 days a week which starts at 3.45pm, after practice they would need to be brought back to the family home.
You are required to drive for this position and have a full drivers license, you will need to use your own vehicle, the family will reimburse for mileage used whilst driving the children (ATO rate is .68c per km)
Work Type: Permanent – Part Time
Pay: $30ph upward depending on experience and qualifications
Days & Hours: 5 Days – 18 hours
Monday 2.45pm to 6.00pm
Tuesday 2.45pm to 6.45pm
Wednesday 2.45pm to 6.00pm
Thursday 2.45pm to 6.45pm
Friday 2.45pm to 6.00pm
The same hours or more will be required during the school holidays. School holidays could be up to 30 hours a week.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
• Care for the girls and be nurturing
• School pick up on all the days
• Provide routine and structure to the children’s afternoons
• Take along to JiuJitsu practice 5 days a week
• Assist and supervise with homework sometimes
• Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying
• Assist the family with any ad hoc errands that may need to be done from time to time
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
• To have a childcare qualification is preferred
• Experience caring for school age children would be of benefit
• Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
• Have a current working with children’s check number
• Display strong communication skills
• To be fit, and healthy and have lots of energy
• Non smoking
Job Reference: LLC95
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.