We are seeking a nanny / carer for a family in Cremorne who are looking for a confident and experienced person to collect their two children from school 4 afternoons a week. The children are aged 9 year old (M), 7year old (F).
Mondays your will be needed to drive and use the family car if you do not have your own, to take the daughter to gymnastics in Cromer.
The ideal person for this role will be able to engage the children in fun activities, be able to set boundaries and also be able fair and fun.
Work Type: 4 afternoons a week on a 6 Months contract
Pay: From $30ph
Monday 3.00pm to 6.45pm
Tuesday 4.00pm to 6.00pm
Wednesday 3.15pm to 6.00pm
Thursday 3.00pm to 6.00pm
Additional hours can be added on a Friday afternoon if desired. The same hours maybe more will be offered during most school holidays.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- Collect the children from school (walking distance) and take home or to an after school activity
- Oversee and assist with homework
- Sometimes prepare the children’s evening meal
- Provide routine and structure to the children’s afternoons
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children
- Transport to gymnastics on Monday’s and occasional other after school activities
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience caring for children
- Have a drivers licence
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills
Job Reference: LLC78
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.