We are seeking an experienced, nurturing and fun nanny to care for two girls aged 8 and 3, in Earlwood, Inner West Sydney.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Prepare breakfast and get children ready for school
- Take children to school
- Collect children from school and take home or to after school activities.
- Assist and oversee homework
- Prepare the children’s evening meals
- Prepare lunches for the following day
- Household duties, washing, ironing, changing linen, grocery shopping, general cleaning
The family’s expectations from their nanny are
- A carer who has at least 2 years’ experience caring for children
- Be mature, and nurturing and patient
- Be reliable
- Be a confident driver
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- To be open and honest and display strong communication skills
Work Type: Permanent – Part Time
Start: 14th October
Contract Length: 6 months with potential to extend
Pay: Between $28 – $32ph depending on qualifications/experience
Days & Hours: 4 days – 30 hours
Monday 6.30am – 6.30pm
Tuesday 6.30am – 6.30pm
Wednesday 6.30am – 9.30am
Friday 6.30am – 9.30am
Additional hours can be offered from time to time and throughout the school holidays.
A drivers licence is required for his position. You will need to drive your own vehicle.