We are seeking a nurturing and organised nanny to assist a lovely family in Elanora Heights. The nanny will be responsible to care for 3 young girls (8, 6 and 3yrs).
Full drivers license required ( To drive family vehicle )
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
· Care for 3 girls
· Provide routine and structure
· Assist with light household duties i.e.general tidying up after the children, play room, home school room, kitchen, bathroom etc.
· Childrens laundy to be washed and linen to be changed
· Home work help
· Top up shopping (not full grocey list) eg fruit and veg , bread, milk etc.
· Take to afternoon activities when needed
· Run errands when needed
· Walking the dog (If at all possible though not a daily requirement)
· Be able to cook for the children (they are vegetarian) And also assist with preparation of food for both the kids and family in general – for example cut fruit and vegetables so that they are ready for snacks and cooking.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are
· Prefer to have someone with experience and or studying education /childcare
· Experience in caring for different age groups
· Calm and happy personality
· Good time management
· Nuturing and Empathetic
· Non jugdmental of children being homeschooled.
· Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
· Have a current working with children’s check number
· Display strong communication skills, fluent in english and written english
· To be fit, healthy and active
· Clean driving record
Work Type: Permanent – Part Time
Start: Mid October
Contract: 12 months permanent on going
Pay: $30 -33 p/h depending on qualifications/experience( Includes paid entitlements ie sick/holiday)
Note: Full Drivers license required (To drive the family vehicle)
The days and normal hours over 3 days – 18 hours
Tuesday 12.00pm – 6.00pm
Wednesday 12.00pm – 6.00pm
Thursday 12.00pm – 6.00pm
(Some flexibility may be given on these hours for the right candidate ie could do Wed, Thurs, Fri and Fri being a different start time of 10am)