We are seeking a nurturing, calm and responsible nanny to assist a lovely family in Middle Cove. The nanny will be responsible to care for a 13 year old girl and a 10 year old boy.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
· Care for the 2 children
· Help with basic homework when required
· Provide routine and structure and keeping the house hold in check.
· Supervise and support after school routines (homework, music practice).
· Assist with light household duties i.e.general tidying up after the children and keeping the main areas tidy.
· Grocery shopping for the children (School lunches /dinner etc)
· Cooking dinner (Children only) and making school lunches
· Drive to and /or collect from school activities when needed
· Run errands from time to time
· Children Sheets to be washed/changed once a fortnight
· Children’s laundry (washing, folding and putting away) – To get the children to assist as well
· Experience as a nanny/household manager or worked in childcare
· Calm and happy personality
· Sets good boundaries
· Be familar with teenage girls
· Motivated and reliable
· Nuturing and Empathetic
· Be able to swim
· Play sport ie soccer (Not essential)
· Play a musical instrutment (Not essential)
· Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
· Have a current working with children’s check number
· Display strong communication skills
· To be fit, healthy and active
· Clean driving record
Work Type: Permanent – Part Time
Pay: $32p/h upward depending on experience and qualifications
Work days and hours- 22 hours
Monday 3.00pm – 8.00pm
Tuesday 1.30pm – 6.30pm
Wednesday 3.00pm – 7.00pm
Thursday 3.00pm – 8.00pm
Friday 3.00pm – 6.00pm
(Possibility of more hours in the school holidays)
Job Reference: LLM97
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.