We are seeking a very experienced, loving and fun nanny to assist a busy family in Knockrow. The nanny will be responsible to care for a happy and inquisitive 15 month old baby girl.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Caring for the baby
- Implement and provide age appropriate activities and engage with the baby
- Assist with light household duties ie tidying up after the baby, helping out with the animals and general tidy up.
- Grocery shopping
- Cook for the family
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 12 months – potential to extend
Pay: $30- 35 per hour depending on experience
Note: Full drivers licence required
The days and normal hours over 5 days – 45 hours
Wednesday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Please Note: Ideally the above hours is what is required for this role though will consider Mon – Fri for the right candidate.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 – 5 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Child care qualification or an interest in aware parenting or RIE (preferred)
- Loving and fun
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Basic cooking skills
- Love of the outdoors and animals
- Speak Russian (preferred not essential)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Be able to swim
- Full Drivers Licence and clean driving record plus own car
Job Reference: LLK105
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.