We are seeking a nurturing, affectionate and fun nanny to assist a lovely and very busy family in Maroubra . The nanny will be responsible for the care of 2 children, a very energetic and playful 4 year old boy and a happy relaxed 9 month old baby boy.
Would like the nanny to engage and play with the children and bring along some great interactive games and activities/ideas. The nanny would have to take full care of the 9 month old on both days and assist with drop off and pick ups for the 4 year old.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Care for the 2 children
- Assist with drop off and pick up to day care for the 4 year old
- Provide routine and structure
- Engage and play with the children
- Take to activities like library (baby rhyme time), playgroup or park
- Assist with light household duties i.e.dishwasher, washing, general tidying up after the children and keeping the main areas tidy.
- Cook for the children – Basic cooking only eg reheating some pureed food or making breakfast, lunch and snacks.
Start date: 21 April 2020
Contract length: 12 months Permanent – Long Term
Pay: $25-30 per hour depending on experience
Note: Full drivers license required (to drive the family vehicle)
The days and normal hours over 2 days – 20 hours
Tuesdays 7.30am – 5.30pm
Wednesday 7.30am – 5.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are
- 3 years experience as a nannyand experience with babies
- Childcare qualification ( not essential)
- Very passionate about children
- Calm and happy personality
- Sets good boundaries
- Motivated, reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Nurturing , affectionate and fun
- Be able to cook
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Clean driving record
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Be able to swim
- To speak Polish (not essential)
Job Reference: LLM92
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.