A lovely and busy family living in Dural (located next to Castle Hill) are looking for an experienced, pro-active and nurturing nanny to help mum with the four children. The children are aged 2 (B), 5 (B), 7 (G) and 9 (B).
- The nanny will be required to drive and collect the children from school on two days of the week, drive them home and play outside with them.
- The family have several farm animals and the children all have simple jobs associated with them which the nanny will oversee these tasks.
- Some child related light household work would also be required including laundry and clearing up after the children.
- Mum will be present most of the time and also working from home. This is not a sole-charge position.
We are looking for a nanny who likes to engage with children and get down to their level and play with them. Needs to be reliable, active and must like farm animals and don’t mind getting their hands dirty.
This role would suit a mature person, who knows how to help a mum in a busy household and may even have children of their own.
Contract Length: Permanent ongoing position
Pay: $28ph to $30ph
Days & Hours:
The days and hours are 23 hours over 5 days: –
Monday 11.30pm – 6.30pm
Tuesday 2.30pm – 6.00pm
Wednesday 11.30pm – 6.30pm
Thursday 2.30pm – 6.00pm
Friday 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Earlier start times may be required on a Monday and Wednesday after a few months. Other additional hours will be offered from time to time if the nanny is available.
Similar hours will still be offered during school holidays.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience caring for children
- Be willing to commit with the view to staying long term with the family
- Be reliable and pro-active
- Have experienced in running a household
- Have experience caring for multiple children
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLD86
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.