A happy and busy family in Bexley are looking for a nurturing and friendly carer to join their household and take care of the two children aged 9 (B) and 6 (G) two days a week on a part time basis.
The successful nanny will be joining a diverse family where the children have two mothers. You are required to be comfortable working with a LGBTI family and to be open minded and non-judgmental.
Work Type: 8hrs over 2 days
Contract Type: Temp or Permanent
Pay: $32 per hour + Petrol Reimbursed
Days and times:
Thursday and Friday 3pm to 7pm
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Collect the children from school using your own car
- Take them home or to an agreed activity i.e. swimming and playdates
- Provide routine and structure to the children’s afternoons
- Oversee and assist with homework
- Cook dinner for the children only
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children when time permits
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:-
- Must enjoy caring and spending time with children
- Be patient, level headed and experienced caring for children
- To be a confident driver and have your own car
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have great communication skills
Job Reference: LLB71
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.