We are seeking an experienced, bubbly and responsible nanny to care of 2 gorgeous boys aged 6 and 4 years old in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney in the beautiful suburb of Centennial Park.
Additional hours will be offered throughout the month for evening babysitting. The family do travel quite often during school holidays and at the times they are away, some hours will still be offered to assist with the running of the household if desired.
A drivers licence is required to drive the children to and from school. The family’s automatic car is to be used.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Prepare breakfast and get the children ready for school
- Drive the children to school
- Collect children from school and take home or to after school activities.
- Assist and oversee homework
- To have fun with the children
- Prepare and cook dinner for the children
- Get the children ready for bed
- Prepare lunches for the following day
Work Type: Minimum 40 hours over 5 days
Contract length: 12 months ongoing
Pay: $26 – $30 per hour
Days and times:
5 Days Monday to Friday
Morning shift 7.45am to 9.00am
Afternoon shift 2.00pm to 7.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Have experience cooking for children and can assist with primary school reading, writing and educational activities with the children
- Be mature, nurturing and responsible
- Be reliable
- Be a confident driver
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- To be open and honest and display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLCP54
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.