A lovely and busy family in Gordon are looking for an experienced, confident and nurturing nanny to care for their three children 3 days a week.
The children are aged 1yrs (F), 5yrs (F) and 8yrs (M) old. The two oldest children attend the local school and the nanny will primarily be caring for the youngest throughout the day.
We are looking for a nanny who is passionate about children, who can provide a loving and nurturing environment for the children to thrive in, who is pro-active and has a positive attitude.
The family’s ideal nanny will be a calm, caring and loving nanny who has experience age appropriate experience. Someone who can follow the children’s established routines and also assist the family with preparing and cooking the evening meal and snacks and also assist with light household tasks whilst the youngest naps.
Work Type: 3 Days – 28.5hrs
Start: 20th May 2019
Contract length: Permanent long term contract
Pay: $27 – $30 per hour
Days and times: 3 Days of choice excluding Fridays
Families preference would be Tuesday & Wednesdays 7.45am to 6pm and Thursdays 9.00am to 5.00pm.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Following the children’s routines
- Take and collect the two oldest children from school and to after school activities
- Take the baby to outside activities
- Able to cook nutritious meals for the family
- Prepare lunchboxes and snacks
- Oversee and assist with homework
- Assist with some light household duties
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:-
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny experience
- Be willing to commit with the view to staying long term with the family
- Be able to drive and confident driving with children in the car
- Has experience in planning fun and age appropriate activities for children
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLG64
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.