We are seeking a nurturing and fun nanny to care for two children aged 10 (G) and 8 (B), in Middle Cove, Lower North Shore, Sydney in the afternoons, 5 days a week.
This family are seeking a carer who will become part of their busy family and assist with the afternoon routine during school term and the same if not more hours can be offered during school holidays.
The family have just relocated from the UK and are seeking a carer who is open minded and who can engage with the children and have fun.
The carer will be required to drive using their own car and collect the children from two different schools, or sometimes from the bus stop. Once home, oversee homework, cook dinner and assist mum where needed.
Work Type: Part Time – 20 hours over 5 days
Contract length: 6 months with option to extend
Pay: $28 – $30 per hour + petrol reimbursement
Days and times:
Monday to Friday
3pm to 7pm each day
Driving: The carer is required to drive and use their own car
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Collect children from school and take home
- Oversee homework
- Prepare and cook the families evening meal
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:-
- A carer who has at least 2 years’ experience caring for children
- Be mature, and nurturing and patient
- Be reliable
- Be a confident driver
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- To be open and honest and display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLMC52
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.