A loving and busy family in North Bondi are looking for a confident and nurturing nanny to take sole charge care of their happy 12 month old little girl 4 days a week.
The nanny will be required to work 4 days a week initially and with the likelihood to pick up another day after 3 months.
The family’s ideal nanny will be pro-active, energetic and be able to plan age appropriate activities and excursions for the little girl to enjoy.
The nanny will also assist the family with preparing and cooking the evening meal and snacks and also assist with light household tasks ie grocery shopping, cleaning / tidying after the child, family laundry and some vacuuming. There is a cleaner that come once a week to do a big clean.
Work Type: Full Time – minimum 36 hours over 4 days
Start: 6th May 2019
Contract length: 12 months ongoing
Pay: $27 per hour upwards depending on experience and qualifications
Days and times:
Mondays through to Thursdays 8.30am to 5.30pm
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Following the child’s established routine
- Feeding / bottle feeding / bathing / nappy changing
- Entertain the little girl and plan fun activities
- Take the child to the library / swimming other outside activities
- Able to cook meals for the whole family
- Grocery shopping throughout the week
- Family laundry
- Assist with some light household duties
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years childcare experience
- To have a childcare qualification is preferred but not essential
- Be willing to commit with the view to staying long term with the family
- To have a drivers licence is preferred but not essential (the family’s automatic car will be available to use should you like to drive)
- Have experience in planning fun and age appropriate activities for children
- To have age related experience caring for young children
- To be able to swim as the family has a pool
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLNB58
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.