A busy and fun-loving family are looking for an energetic, and pro-active carer to collect the two children aged 6yrs (F), and 4yrs (M) from school 4 days a week.
No driving is required for this position as everything is within walking distance.
The same hours will be offered during the school hours unless the family are away.
Work Type: 4 x Afternoons – 12.5hrs
Start: Jan 2020
Contract length: 12 months is preferred
Pay: $28 – $30 per hour
Days and times: Monday to Wednesday 4pm to 7pm
Friday 3.30pm to 7pm
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Have experience with school aged children
- Provide routine and structure to the children’s afternoons
- Happy to collect the children from their school which is within walking distance
- Confident in assisting with homework
- Preparing and cook healthy meals for the children
- Confident and outgoing but can be calm when needed
- Open, honest and reliable
- Have a minimum of 2 years paid experience with working with children’s check
- Have all relevant police and first aid checks approved
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, folding laundry, general tidying up after the children
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:-
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience caring for children
- The nanny will need to be calm as this is a busy household
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills
Job Reference: LLN63
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.