A lovely , friendly and busy family in Willougbhy East are looking for a nurturing , experienced , enthusiastic and fun nanny to help care for their very active 3 year old boy and their happy easy going 4 month old baby girl.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Care for the children
- Take to activities like Gymbaroo, library, beach , parks , little kickers soccer etc
- Engage children in age appropriate activities
- Able to cook and prepare nutritious meals for the children and the odd family meal
- Children’s laundry ie put on a load and hang it out , fold and put away
- Light house hold duties, unpacking and loading dishwasher , wiping bench tops, clearing up after the children. Keeping the main areas tidy, wash bottles etc.
- Light grocery shopping when required ie milk or bread pick up when out and about
Work Type: Part Time/ 2 Days – 16hours
(1 day to start with whilst we are getting through COVID 19)
Contract length: 12 months – permanent long term
Pay: $30-32 per hour inclusive of Superannuation depending on experience
Days and Times
Tuesday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Wednesday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Extra hours may be offered on weekends.
Tuesdays will be 1 child for now and Wednesdays will be both children
Note: Full Drivers license required (to drive your own vehicle – Petrol to be reimbursed )
The family’s expectations from their nanny are
- Minimum of 3 years nannychild care experience
- Toddler and Baby experience
- Childcare qualification(not essential)
- Calm, easy going and fun
- Sets good boundaries
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills, fluent in English
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record
- Be able to swim
- Be able to cook
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.