We are seeking a nurturing, calm and confident nanny to assist a lovely family in Paddington. The nanny will be responsible to care for a very happy, outgoing 2 year old boy along with assistance for the new born baby that is due in October.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Care for the children
- Provide routine and structure
- Assist with light household duties i.e.general tidying up after the child and keeping the main areas tidy. dishwasher,folding of washing if time permits.
- Take the child out on morning activities, i.e. park, library, beach etc.
- Prepare and cook meals (Child only)
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 6 months – Permanent ongoing
Pay: $30 per hour depending on experience
Note: Full Drivers Licence required
The days and normal hours over 2 days – 12 hours
Wednesday 8.00am – 1.30/2pm
Friday 8.00am – 1.30/2pm
Can be flexible on times but not the days
Some additional hours can be given if needed throughout the week for after school care – Please ask for more details.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Recent experience with the 0-3 age group
- Childcare qualification or studying towards (preferred)
- Nurturing, Calm and confident bubbly personality
- Motivated and reliable
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Experience cooking for children
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLP104
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.