A lovely family in Paddington are looking for an experienced, confident and nurturing nanny to become part of their family and have sole charge care of their children 4 yr old daughter and 3 year old son 2 days a week. The family are looking for a reliable, outgoing, energetic, affectionate and safety conscious nanny who likes the outdoors and lives a healthy lifestyle.
The lucky nanny who gets this role will be required to provide a fun and stimulating environment for the two children to thrive in and also assist with maintaining the running of the house.
The care will be for 2 children 1 day a week and just the youngest on the second day but assisting with pick up and drop off for the eldest.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Follow the children’s established routines
- Take outside to activities
- Drop off and pick up for the eldest
- Plan fun and age appropriate activities for both children
- Cook nutritious meals for the children
- Assist with some light household duties when time permits i.e. general tidying up, the laundry etc
- Assist the family with any ad hoc errands that may need to be done from time to time
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Permanent ongoing- long term position
Pay: From $30 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours over 2 days – 24 hours
Monday 7.00am – 7.00pm
Tuesday 7.00am – 7.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny experience
- To have a childcare qualification is preferred
- Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Be able to swim so to be able to take the children swimming
- To be a non-smoker
- To be fit, healthy, and love the outdoors
Job Reference: LLP100
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.